The BR 30/4 C scrubber drier eliminates the hassle and safety risks associated with floor mopping in public areas. As easy to use as an upright vacuum cleaner, the BR 30/4 thoroughly cleans and dries floors in a single pass, and can also be used for deep cleaning. Using a BR 30/4 C is faster, easier, more hygienic and safer for operators and public than mopping, leaving floors instantly clean, safe and usable.
The BR 30/4 C is designed to be safe and hygienic for operators. Its four litre clean and dirty water tanks are fully removable and easy to clean and refill, while the roller brush and squeegees can be removed and replaced without tools. The machine’s exceptionally low cleaning head height (only 7cm) makes cleaning under furniture easy, while the vacuum can be switched off to enable initial scrub and detergent lay for deeper cleaning.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)390 x 335 x 1180
- Drive typeMains operation
- Working width, brush (mm)300
- Working width, vacuum (mm)300
- Motor rating (W)820
- Container contents: fresh water (l)4
- Container contents: wastewater (l)4
- Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)100
- Brush rotation speed (rpm)1450
- Practical area performance (m²/h)150
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h)200
- Frequency (Hz)50-60
- Sound level (dB(A))70,5
- Voltage (V)230
- Weight (kg)12
- Water consumption (l/min)1
Features and Benefits
Vacuum off facility
- Vacuum can be switched off by foot pedal.
- Detergent can be applied and then vacuumed for deeper cleaning.
High-speed roller brush
- Ten times higher contact pressure than manual cleaning.
- The roller brush also cleans structured surfaces and joints.
- Roller assists forward movement for easy cleaning.
- The soft rubber squeegees remove moisture – backwards and forwards.
- Floors dry very quickly.
- For intensive cleaning, the suction can be switched off via the foot pedal.
Tanks are removable
- The handy fresh water tank can be removed and filled in small sinks.
- The dirty water tank can be removed separately and emptied into a sink, for example.
- Tanks can be removed separately or together. Including handle for easy transport.