The FRV 30 is a surface cleaner with integrated suction of waste water from the cleaned surface, leaving surfaces much drier than all other hard surface cleaners. Walls and hard floors can be easily cleaned without splashing water, and without leaving excess water on the ground. Three non-marking wheels give great manoeuvrability, and the integrated handle enables comfortable wall cleaning. Ideal for many outdoor and indoor applications. The inconvenient flushing of the surface after cleaning is not necessary anymore because the waster water can be drained off well-directed through the 5m suction hose.
Non-marking wheels and ceramic bearings are further quality features.
Machine specific nozzle kit has to be ordered separately.
Max. 250 bar / 1000 l/h / 60°C.
Features and Benefits:
• Instantly removes excess cleaning water via vacuum hose
• Improves presentation and hygiene by leaving surfaces much drier than all other surface cleaners
• No additional Wet & Dry Vac necessary
• Cleans wall and floors without splashing water
• Makes indoor cleaning possible
• Up to 10 times higher area performance than with a standard HP-jet
• Constantly surface cleaning without stripe formation
• Outstanding suction and drain off at min. 1.5 m delivery height and min. 15 m delivery length
• Optimum manoeuvrability through 3 nonmarking stainless steel rollers
• Heavy-duty ceramic bearing for superior lifetime
• Integrated handle for comfortable wall cleaning
• Flexible connection joint for optimum handling in problem areas