Heavy-duty cold water high-pressure cleaner with petrol combustion engine
The HD 1040 B Cage is a cold water heavy-duty petrol driven high-pressure cleaner ideal for cleaning applications where no power is available. The engine and pump assembly is neatly mounted in a corrosion resistant tubular steel frame that offers all-round protection to its components. This cage unit also has a crane attachment point. The powerful 11 HP Honda petrol engine is perfect for those tough operating conditions in agriculture, construction and the building trade.
This was built for the toughest jobs!
The sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components, combined with a crane attachment point for use in the hire business, construction, agriculture and forestry. It has pneumatic tyres for easy manoeuvrability and balanced centre of gravity and ergonomic design.The Compact cage frame is Robust and portable, especially designed for painters and façade cleaners (HD 728 B Cage).
- Honda or Yanmar motors ensure a long service life.
- Diverse performance classes for optimal use.
- Suitable for stand-alone use, independent of electrical supply.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)975 x 790 x 870
- Pressure (bar/MPa)10-210/1-21
- Flow rate (l/h)200-850
- Weight (kg)75
- Weight without access.-
- Max. pressure (bar/MPa)230/23
- Engine manufacturerHonda
- Power rating (kW/hp)8/11
- Engine performance, net. (kW)7,1
- Engine typeGX 340/petrol
- Water feed temperature (°C)max. 60