Entry-level cold water high-pressure cleaner with petrol combustion engine.
The HD 801 B is a robust, mobile petrol driven high-pressure cleaner ideal for cleaning applications where no power supply is available. The neat engine and pump assembly is mounted in a rugged mobile tubular steel frame and the unit’s compact design make transportation between sites easy. The air cooled 5.5 HP 4-stroke engine can operate for up to 2 hours continuously on a single tank of fuel. Large wheels ensure easy handling and manoeuvrability, even in difficult terrain.
This item walks all over the toughest jobs. It’s sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components and the crane attachment point makes this ideal for use in the hire business, construction, agriculture and forestry. It has pneumatic tyres for easy manoeuvrability and a balanced centre of gravity and ergonomic design. The compact cage frame is both robust, and portable, especially designed for painters and façade cleaners (HD 728 B Cage).
- Honda or Yanmar motors ensure a long service life.
- Diverse performance classes for optimal use.
- Suitable for stand-alone use, independent of electrical supply.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)660 x 680 x 745
- Pressure (bar/MPa)150/15
- Flow rate (l/h)650
- Weight (kg)34
- Weight without access.-
- Max. pressure (bar/MPa)160/16
- Engine manufacturerHonda
- Power rating (kW/hp)4/5,5
- Engine performance, net. (kW)3,6
- Engine typeGX 160/petrol
- Water feed temperature (°C)up to 60