Entry-level cold water high-pressure cleaner with combustion engine
The HD 830 BS is a robust, mobile petrol driven high-pressure cleaner ideal for cleaning applications where no power supply is available. The neat engine and pump assembly is mounted in a rugged mobile tubular steel frame and the unit’s compact design make transportation between sites easy. The air cooled 5.5 HP 4-stroke engine can operate for up to 2 hours continuously on a single tank of fuel.
Robust, mobile high-pressure cleaner for the trades and service providers.
Ideal petrol-powered unit with go-anywhere capability for universal applications
This item has an automatic engine cut-out with low oil level, speed reduction in idle for reduces operating noise and increases service life (HD 1050) as well as pneumatic tyres for easy manoeuvrability and balanced centre of gravity and ergonomic design. It has 3 cylinder axial piston engine features brass cylinder heads for an exceptionally long service life. Kärcher direct-driven high-pressure pumps offer high performance and reliable service.
- Honda or Yanmar motors ensure a long service life.
- Diverse performance classes for optimal use.
- Suitable for stand-alone use, independent of electrical supply.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)1044 x 542 x 662
- Pressure (bar/MPa)150/15
- Flow rate (l/h)600
- Weight (kg)29
- Weight without access.-
- Max. pressure (bar/MPa)160/16
- Engine manufacturerHonda
- Power rating (kW/hp)3,6/5
- Engine performance, net. (kW)3,4
- Engine typeGC 160/ petrol
- Water feed temperature (°C)up to 60